Forbes magazine is a fine publication. The release of its World’s Richest People is a high point in the Real Business calendar. But this time the mag has truly outdone themselves.
Check out the Forbes Fictional 15: a list of the 15 richest people in the world of fiction. And scintillate your mates down the pub later with your useless but fascinating knowledge of virtual wealth.
Rank; Name; Net Worth ($bn); Age; Residence; Source
1. Scrooge McDuck; $28.8; 80; Duckburg, US; Mining, Treasure Hunting
2. Ming the Merciless; $20.9; 74; Mingo City, Planet Mongo; Technology
3. Richie Rich; $16.1; 10; Richville, US; Inheritance, Conglomerates
4. Mom (Futurama); $15.7; 158; New York, US; Technology, Conglomerates
5. Jed Clampett; $11; 51; Beverly Hills, US; Oil & Gas, Banking
6. C. Montgomery Burns; $8.4; 104; Springfield, US; Energy
7. Carter Pewterschmidt; $7.2; 70; Newport, Rhode Island, US; Inheritance, Steel
8. Bruce Wayne; $7; 32; Gotham City, US; Inheritance, Defense
9. Thurston Howell III; $6.3; 60; Private Island, Pacific Ocean; Howell Industries
10. Tony Stark; $6; 35; New York, US; Defence
11. Fake Steve Jobs; $5.7; 52; Palo Alto, California, US; Apple Computer, Pixar
12. Gomez Addams $2; 51; Westfield, New Jersey, US; Inheritance, Investing
13. Willy Wonka; $1.9; 57; Kent, UK; Candy, Aerospace
14. Lucius Malfoy; $1.6; 51; Wiltshire, UK; Inheritance
15. Princess Peach; $1.3; 23; Mushroom Kingdom; Inheritance
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.