Inspiration can come in many forms and from a variety of sources, and one of the most popular is the professional sports arena.
As a match which has produced many memorable outcomes and been the platform for numerous superstars, Manchester United vs. Arsenal is a contest needing no introduction.
As the Premier League begins to enter the home straight, one lucky reader and their guest will be able to experience the game on 28 February 2016 first hand as part of an amazing competition package.
The two lucky winners will join a private drinks reception with a Manchester United legend on 27 February. They’ll then stay at a top Manchester hotel overnight, before heading to Old Trafford the next day for the match.
Football is truly a global game and DHL is proud to share the same values with Manchester United: passion, team spirit and our drive to win and succeed. And it’s those same characteristics that have enabled both DHL and Manchester United to remain at the top of their game.
DHL is the Official Logistics Partner for Manchester United. In this role DHL plays a key role behind-the-scenes when it comes to delivering success for Manchester United.
As theOfficial Logistics Partner, DHL knows that when the fans, players and teams come together amazing things can happen. These amazing things produce momentsmoments of greatness. Moments that really matter: that can change a game, a season, a career, or even define history.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply complete our simple entry form below by submitting your name and email address. After the competition closes on 5 February, we’ll select a winner and make an announcement on 8 February. Only one entry per person is permitted.
PRIVACY CONSENT: By submitting this form you expressly consent that the Manchester United (MU?) Group (being all companies with the MU name) and the other MU Commercial Partners (as both may change over time) may share & use your personal information (a) to provide products & services you request, (b) for consumer profiling, market research & (c) unless you tick the box to contact you by post, phone or electronically (incl. email, text & DigitalTV) about MU related products, services, offers & events.
Terms and conditions:
(1) The draw is open to adults aged 18 or over who complete and submit the online form found at:?https://caspianmedia.wufoo.com/forms/qafb3590fm5v7i/Submission of an entry will be deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions
(2) The draw is open for completion and submission from and including 13 January 2016 to 5 February 2016. DHL and Real Business reserve the right to amend the promotion period
(3) The winners of the Legendary Weekend will receive:
(a) A nights stay in a Manchester hotel for two people in one double/twin room on Saturday 27 February 2016 (b) The opportunity for the winner and their guest to meet a Manchester United Football Club “legend” on Saturday 27 February 2016(c) Two grandstand tickets for Manchester United vs. Arsenal game on Sunday 28 February 2016
i.Hereafter referred to as the Prizes”
(4) Food and drink will be provided at the “Meet a Legend” event on Saturday 27 February only
(5) Only travel between the hotel in Manchester and Old Trafford Stadium will be provided. No other travel is included within this draw
(6) The Prizes are non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize of equivalent value. In the event that the Prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value, either in parts or their entirety
(7) Please note that the fixture is subject to change. Any changes in dates or times of matches will be notified to the winners at the earliest possible convenience
(8) Entry to this draw is free and no purchase is necessary
(9) By participating in this promotion all entrants are subject and agree to Manchester United terms and conditions and any personal data you give will be held in accordance with its data protection policy. Please note that by participating with this promotion, you agree that personal data will be transferred to Manchester United Football Club securely and in accordance with applicable law
(10) All entrants grant the Promoter permission to use their name and image on DHL owned social media platforms and websites. An announcement of the winners may be made on our online platforms
(11) The winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
(12) The winner of the Prizes will be notified via email within seven days of the draw taking place with further details about how to claim them. In the event the claim the Prizes are not received by the Promoter within 72 hours of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw such entitlement and award the Prizes to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
(13) The winner agrees that the Promoter, their subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies and employees, and any other sponsors and Prize providers shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of any of the Prizes awarded in the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner at our absolute discretion.
(14) The details of the winners can be requested by writing, enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to the Promoter at the address below.
(15) English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail. The Promoter: DHL International (UK) Ltd, Marketing Department, 178-188 Great South West Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW4 6JSData Protection statement: Your personal details are important to us and will be used fairly, in confidence and kept secure for no longer than necessary for the herein purpose in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of 10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If at any time you wish to update or correct any personal information DHL holds about you or you no longer wish us to use the information, please write to: DHL Express Contact Centre Customer Services Millennium House, East Midlands, Unit 5 Argosy Road, Castle Donington, Derbyshire DE74 2SA. Tel: 08701 100 300 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org