We’re now accepting nominations for the Women of the Future Awards 2011.
In association with Shell, Real Business is proud to support the Women of the Future Awards.
Now in their sixth year, the Women of the Future Awards continue to unearth and recognise the inspirational young British women making a difference. In acknowledging talented women early on in their careers, the Women of the Future Awards create tangible role models that school girls can aspire to.
The categories this year are:
- Business Woman of the Future
- Professional Woman of the Future
- Woman of the Future in the Arts, Media and Culture
- Entrepreneur of the Future
- Woman of the Future in Science and Technology
- Woman of the Future in Public Service
There will also be four special awards presented on the evening:
- The MBA Star Award, recognising female MBA students of exceptional vision, talent and promise aged 35 and under
- The Young Star Award, acknowledging high achievers aged 16 to 21
- Mentor of the Year, recognising both male and female mentors of successful younger women
- Woman of the Future Corporate Award, to reward the organisation doing the most to nurture and support young women in business
Nominations for the Women of the Future Awards can be made by the woman herself or by a professional colleague.
Last year’s entrepreneurial category included heavyweight entrepreneurs including Anna Bance (Girl Meets Dress); Kristy Goodger (Elemental Herbology); Thea Green (Nails Inc the category’s winner!); Janan Leo (Cocorose London) and Victoria Wills (NuBeginnings).
Nominations close on September 21, so you’ve still got the whole summer to get your application in.
Download a nomination pack and find out more about the Women of the Future Awards.