1. An office for a cow. Unfortunately this was not a business minded bovine, but the star of an advertising campaign.
2. A security company requesting storage space for explosives and to park a tank.
3. A new home (or warren) for the Playboy bunnies of London.
4. An office large enough to store an aircraft simulator.
5. A new location for a therapy business, including hypnotherapy liposuction hypnotising people into believing they have had liposuction.
6. An office with enough space to store half a plane fuselage the main body section of an aircraft to show the structure to clients.
7. A property for rescued dogs to give the neglected animals a second chance and a happy home.
8. Somewhere to house a hydroponic garden centre for growing plants without soil.
9. An enquiry into an office that could be converted into a fish foot spa.
10. A magical office for a London-based magician, preferably with a hat stand and rabbit hutch.
Officebroker.com allows you to compare thousands of serviced offices and office space to rent. It was set up by Jim Venables and Andy Haywood in 2001.